Eyebrows - Permanent Makeup Tattoos
Eyebrows are one of our most important features, and now a very natural technique ie MICROBLADING, 3D BROWS, EMBROIDERY TECHNIQUE, OR FEATHER TECHNIQUE can be used to create individual hair strokes. No more ‘tattooed’, solid-looking brows!
Three things are crucial in achieving the perfect brows:
- Colour Pigments varying from soft blondes, greys, through various browns to black are mixed according to individuals colouring or to match your favourite eyebrow pencil colour.
- Shape Great care is taken in drawing on the perfect shape for your face.
- Technique This can vary from very natural strokes to slightly more defined, from more temporary to more permanent depending of individuals requirements, using different techniques either using a manual hand tool or a machine, sometimes both.
For clients that are cautious, we recommend to start more conservatively and rather add more in further sessions.
Clients needs may vary from:
- Simply enhancing sparse brows - through over plucking or hormone loss
- Light brows that require constant tinting or pencil
- Creating balance for uneven eyebrows
- Tweaking ones shape to create the ultimate shape for your face
- Creating an arch or lift for more mature clients to create an eye-lift effect
- Full set of brows for clients with alopecia or undergoing chemotherapy